Everything you Must know about probiotics
Fill out the form to download the guide for free
A 27-page long illustrated document that explains in detail all the concepts related to the link between microbiota and probiotics
Questions such as:
– The difference between the terms microbiota and microbiome
– The evolution and role of microbiota
– The definition and consequences of dysbiosis
– The explanation of the “old friends” theory
– Function, effects, safety and quality of probiotics
– Other microbiome modulators: prebiotics, postbiotics and synbiotics
– Indications and limitations of ‘fecal microbiota transplantation’, and much more
Including information about:
– Guidelines for the Evaluation of Probiotics in Food
– The International Scientific Association for Probiotics and Prebiotics consensus statement on the scope and appropiate use of the term probiotic.
– World Gastroenterology Organization Global Guidelines on Probiotics and Prebiotics. February 2017.