- DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller for personal data is AB-BIOTICS, S.A. with Tax I.D. (NIF/CIF) No.: A-63497473, duly filed with the Barcelona Commercial Registry in volume: 36567, Folio: 82, Sheet: B293983, Entry: 1 and with registered address at: Esade Creapolis – Av. de la Torre Blanca, 57 Postcode: 08172. Town: ST. CUGAT DEL VALLÈS. Province: BARCELONA (hereinafter, “AB-BIOTICS” or the “Data Controller”).
- USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The data you supply to us, as well as any others generated during the contractual, commercial or any other type of relationship that AB-BIOTICS has with you, may be processed by AB-BIOTICS for different purposes. Examples include:
- a) If you are a current or potential customer, maintaining contact and communicating with you, managing the contractual and/or commercial relationship, as well as sending you information on our products and services.
- b) If you are simply a user of the AB-BIOTICS website, or the sender or recipient of an e-mail, maintaining contact and communicating with you and managing the requests that you send us online.
- c) In both cases, sending you information on the products and/or services of AB-BIOTICS (including advertising and/or commercial communications for the effects of article 21 of the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act 34/2002).
- d) If you provide your resume data or send your curriculum to AB-BIOTICS, contacting you and managing the selection processes that we conduct. In this case, providing the information in the fields marked as required is essential for processing. If you do not provide this information, AB-BIOTICS will be unable to take your curriculum into account.
- e) In the case of visiting the AB-BIOTICS facilities, managing entry and monitoring visits.
In any case, the legal grounds allowing AB-BIOTICS to process your personal data are
- the consent given through the form created for that purpose on the Website.
- AB-BIOTICS‘ legitimate interest in disclosing your personal data to the company/companies in the AB-BIOTICS group that is/are in the best position to satisfactorily respond to your information requests and/or queries.
We consider that the legitimate interest on which the processing of your data by AB-BIOTICS is based does not entail any undermining of your fundamental rights and freedoms, as it is incidental and restricted to the ordinary management of a business group. In any case, you can exercise your right to object if you deem it necessary by writing to the following address: email@example.com.
You must complete the required fields in the contact forms on the Website. Not providing or partially providing required personal data could mean that AB-BIOTICS cannot respond to your requests and, as a result, would be released from all liability for not providing or not fully providing the requested services.
You must provide your current personal data so that the information contained in our files is up to date and free of errors. You will always be responsible for the accuracy of the data provided.
- DATA RETENTION PERIOD.
The personal data you supply to AB-BIOTICS will be retained while the contractual or commercial relationship continues and, once it has come to an end, until you request its erasure and, even once such a request has been made, for the periods necessary to:
– comply with the legal obligations that affect AB-BIOTICS and
– those established for the prescription of any liability for AB-BIOTICS and/or
– to exercise or defend claims resulting from the relationship between the parties.
- THIRD PARTY DATA TRANSFERS.
AB-BIOTICS notifies you that your data may be assigned or transferred to other companies in the group or third parties who provide services related to the processing purposes for which the data was collected, and subject to your consent.
In any case, AB-BIOTICS may transfer your data to third parties if this transfer is required by law, due to a regulatory provision or court ruling, or if disclosure is necessary to guarantee the protection and defence of its rights.
We inform you that AB-BIOTICS may use American suppliers, who may have access to your personal data for the purpose of providing AB-BIOTICS with services auxiliary to its activity (hosting, housing, software as a service, remote backup copies, computer support or maintenance services, e-mail managers, e-mail sending and e-mail marketing, etc.). These companies may be different and vary over time but, in any case, AB-BIOTICS will choose companies that are members of the Privacy Shield agreement between the USA and the EU, meaning they are obliged to comply with requirements equivalent to European ones in the matter of data protection. In any case, by accepting this data protection policy, you expressly and unequivocally authorise the disclosure of your data to those companies, understanding that this entails an international data transfer to a country that does not belong to the European Economic Area, giving your unequivocal consent.
- USER RIGHTS
Right to access: You can ask us which personal data AB-BIOTICS is processing, and even request a copy of the data.
Right to rectification: You may ask AB-BIOTICS to rectify inaccurate personal data, or for incomplete data to be completed, even using an additional declaration.
Right to erasure (right to be forgotten): You may ask AB-BIOTICS to erase your personal data when no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, when you have revoked your consent, when the data has been processed unlawfully or to comply with a legal obligation.
Right to restrict processing: You may ask AB-BIOTICS to restrict the processing of your data, in which case the data shall only be retained to exercise or defend a legal claim.
Right to data portability: You may ask AB-BIOTICS to return (to you or a third party of your choice) your personal data in a structured format, of common use and which is machine-readable.
Right to object: You may object to the processing of your data and ask that such processing cease.
Once any of the aforementioned requests has been received, AB-BIOTICS will respond within a maximum of 10 days.
You have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. If you would like more information about the rights you can exercise or wish to request the forms used to exercise these rights, you can visit the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency: www.agpd.es