AB-BIOTICS S.A. needs to incorporate a Scientific Officer for the Funcitonal Ingredients Department under the direction of the Director of Innovation.
- Technologic knowledge (PhD or Master’s degree in molecular biology, pharmacy, biomedicine or similar).
- Languages knowledge (English & Spanish).
- 2 years of experience in Research.
- Training on document management system.
- At least 2 scientific articles published in international peer reviewed journals (medical/life sciences).
- Extensive knowledge of regulations and application legislation.
- Ability to work in high-pressure, deadline driven environment.
- Communication and reporting capabilities.
- Methodical, organized and meticulous practices.
- Writing research specifications.
- Agreeing project requirements, objectives and research reference terms.
- Searching for and retrieving information from paper-based sources and online databases.
- Using a variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Analysing data.
- Liaising with policy customers, external researchers, Competent Authorities and other interested parties.
- Supervising, tutoring and acting as a mentor to junior/external researchers.
- Making sure that agreed project deadlines are met.
- Writing/editing draft questionnaires, reports, conference presentations, speeches and scientific articles.
- Keeping up to date with research/policy developments.
- Participate in the training of salesforces and speakers for customers
- Participate in scientific congresses and meetings to support diffusion of scientific documentation of the company’s products
- Perform laboratory tests in order to produce reliable and precise data to support scientific investigations.
- Carry out routine tasks accurately and following strict methodologies to carry out analyses.
- Prepare specimens and samples.
- Construct, maintain and operate standard laboratory equipment, for example centrifuges, titrators, pipetting machines and pH meters.
- Support Clinical Trials Manager(s) when required.