- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files received in your terminal from the website visited and used to record certain website browsing interactions, storing data that may be updated and recovered. The files are stored on your computer and contain anonymous data. They are not harmful to your device. They are used to remember your preferences, such as chosen language, login data or website customisations. Cookies can also be used to record anonymous information on how a visitor uses a website. For example, the website they used to link to it, or whether they used an advertising banner to get there.
Our websites may also have links to social networks (such as LinkedIn). AB-BIOTICS does not control the cookies used by these external websites. For more information on the cookies used by social networks or other external websites, we advise you to review their specific cookie policies.
This website uses third-party cookies:
- Google ANALYTICS Cookie: Google ANALYTICS is a free service that Google Inc. offers. It gathers information on the pages of the website visited, the time of the visit, the browser used, etc. This information is then sent to the Google Inc. servers in the United States. For more information, visithttp://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
- WHAT DO WE USE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES FOR?
According to purpose:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a website and the use of the various options and services it offers. For example, those used for session maintenance, managing response times, performance or validation of options, using security elements, sharing content on social networks, etc.
- Customisation cookies: These cookies allow you to specify or customise some features among the general website options, for example, to determine the language, regional configuration or type of browser.
- Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies are used by our website to produce browsing profiles and be able to identify your preferences to improve the products and services on offer. For example, an analytical cookie may be used to monitor the geographical areas of greatest interest to you, your favourite products, etc.
- Advertising cookies: Advertising cookies allow for the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example, frequency of access, published content, etc. By managing advertising, these cookies allow for the storage of behavioural information by observing habits, studying logins and creating your user preference profile in order to offer advertising related to the interests of your profile.
According to duration:
- Session cookies: Session cookies last only for the time you are browsing the website and are deleted at the end.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in your terminal for a longer time, facilitating the monitoring of your chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters every time you visit the site.
|Purpose||Supplier||Name of Cookie||Management||Expiration||Function|
|Technical||First-Party||PHPSESSID||First-Party||1 year||PHPSESSID. This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow the SESSION variables to be saved on the web server.|
|Technical||First-Party||wp-settings-time-1, wp-settings-1||First-Party||1 year||These cookies are used by WordPress to customise the user interface.|
|Technical||First-Party||wordpress_logged_in_||First-Party||1 year||After logging in, WordPress activates the wordpress_logged_in_ cookie, whose function is to indicate when the person has logged in and who they are, used by the WordPress interface.|
|Technical||First-Party||wp-wpml_current_language||First-Party||1 year||Allows the user’s language to be remembered|
|Technical||First-Party||concentiment_cookies||First-Party||1 year||Saves the acceptance of the cookie notice|
|Technical||First-Party||dateExpireCookie||First-Party||1 year||Saves the expiration date of the cookie from the cookie notice|
|Technical||_GRECAPTCHA||Third-Party||6 months||This cookie is set by Google. In addition to certain standard Google cookies, reCAPTCHA sets a necessary cookie (_GRECAPTCHA) when executed for the purpose of providing its risk analysis.
|Analytical||_ga||Third-Party||2 years||Offer statistics on the use of websites. They can also be used together with some of the advertising cookies described above to show more relevant ads in Google properties|
|Analytical||_gid||Third-Party||23 hours||Stores a unique user ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|Analytical||_gat||Third-Party||1 minute||Used to limit the percentage of requests. If Google Analytics has been implemented through the Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be called _dc_gtm.|
|Advertising||doubleclick.net||test_cookie||Third-Party||1 day||Used to check if the browser supports the user’s cookies.|
- WHAT IF I DON’T WANT THESE COOKIES OR DON’T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?
To comply with current legislation, we have to ask for your permission to manage cookies. If you decide not to authorise this by stating that you disagree, we will only use technical cookies, as these are essential for browsing our website. In this case, no cookies will be stored. Continuing to browse our website without disagreeing to their use implies that you accept their use.
If despite this you decide to modify the setting for access to the website, it is worth noting that it is possible to delete cookies or prevent this information from being logged in your device by modifying your browser settings at any time:
- Internet Explorer cookie settings.
- Firefox cookie settings.
- Google Chrome cookie settings.
- Safari cookie settings.
These browsers are subject to changes or modifications, so we cannot guarantee they will entirely reflect your browser version. Of course, you may use another browser not included in these links, such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To prevent these issues, go directly to the “Privacy” section from your browser options, generally located in the Options menu. (Please check the help section of your browser for more information.)
- WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION?
You can find more information on cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoice.eu.